Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15

Learning some things doing this on a daily basis about time management and the body and soul. When you are physically tired for too short a night plus hard wear on the body (a couple of hours of basketball, two cords of wood stacked, an hour and a half of yoga) you shouldn’t start at 10 in the evening and hope to write anything meaningful or even comprehensible. The eyes want to close on their own, thoughts don’t connect, there’s little lift from the imagination, and my nose is running from yawning every few minutes. Maybe I’ll just admit to this, get a good rest, and start 16 October with something fresh, rather than impose any more on your time. Thanks for your understanding, and good night.

4 comments:

cassia chen said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile now. I know how hard it is to do one thing, regardless what, consistently every single day.

So I would like to say, Thank you for doing this. You are an inspiration.

MaineStreams said...

Thanks, Cassia. Just what I needed, and far better than a cup of coffee to get me rolling this morning!

MaineStreams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kc4rhw said...

David very intresting Blog and my Daughter in law has a blog also it is The Lawhon Family Blog
I also have a Home page at
Http://www.kc4rhw.com hope you will visit it as I have a guest book and Guest Map to sigh Thanks and God Bless